深圳英語翻譯:微信必備術語
1.把某人拉到微信群:invite someone into a WeChat group
2.把某人的微信名片轉給我:Please forward me someone’s contact card
3.互加微信:add each other on WeChat
4.二維碼:QR code
5.你掃我還是我掃你: You scan me or I scan you?
6.搶紅包:Grab red packets/envelops
7.拉黑某人:block somebody
8.發個表情:send an emoji
9.有人@我:Somebody gave me a mention
10.私聊我:Side-text me
11.關注我的公眾號:follow my WeChat official account
12.分享文章到朋友圈:share an article on Moments
13.請給我點個“在看”Please give me a WOW.
14.微信 WeChat
比如:我能加你微信嗎?Could I have your WeChat?
15.添加好友 Add
16.好友申請 friend request
17.接受(accept)了請求之后,為了方便記憶我們都會改一下備注名(alias)
例子:她把群昵稱改了。She changed the alias.
18.發一個表情 Send a sticker
19.聊天記錄chat history
20.有人@你 You were mentioned
21.朋友圈 moments
狀態 status n.
更新 update n. v.
發朋友圈 post something on Moments
Do you like to post something on Moments?
你喜歡發朋友圈嗎?
His status updates are all over my moments.
他發的狀態把我的朋友圈刷屏了。
share someone's moments / share something on moments
轉發朋友圈
My friend likes to share her moments.
我朋友喜歡轉發朋友圈。
有的時候太煩這種人了,干脆
block somebody 拉黑
shield sb. 屏蔽
I had no choice but to block her.
沒轍,我只能拉黑她。
公眾號 official accounts
其實老外口語習慣用 public accounts。
還有 subscriptions 也是官方翻譯,是訂閱號的意思。
關注 follow
取關 unfollow
I unfollowed that official account.
我取關了那個公眾號。
“點贊”有兩種表達:
give ... a like / thumb-up
I'll give that a like.
我要去給那點個贊。
I'll give him a thumb-up.
我要給他點個贊。
Hit the like button
點擊點贊按鈕
Please hit the like button if you learn something.
如果你學到了東西,別忘了點擊點贊按鈕。
Comment 評論
How do you comment?
你對此有何評論?
----更多表達
把某人拉到微信群:invite someone into a WeChat group
把某人的微信名片轉給我:please forward me someone’s contact card
互加微信:add each other on WeChat
你掃我還是我掃你: You scan me or I scan you?
分享文章到朋友圈:share an article on Moments
請給我點個“在看” :Please give me a WOW.
搶紅包:grab red packets/envelops
有人@我:somebody gave me a mention
私聊我:side-text me
深圳英語翻譯:微信必備術語
上一條:中文合同翻譯成英文什么軟件好 | 下一條:死亡證書翻譯 |