那里可以看免费国产黄片,免费的看看一级毛片,国产精品三级片一区二区,日韩一区视频网站

深圳寶安展會陪同口譯


深圳寶安展會陪同口譯


深圳寶安展會陪同口譯展會上的打招呼和一些禮貌用語


Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.

讓我介紹你認識,這是我們的總經理,李先生。 


It’s an honor to meet. 

很榮幸認識你。 


Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 

很高興認識你,久仰大名。 


How do I pronounce your name? 

你的名字怎么讀? 


How do I address you? 

如何稱呼您? 


It’s going to be the pride of our company. 

這將是本公司的榮幸。 


What line of business are you in? 

你做那一行? 


Keep in touch. 

保持聯系。 


Thank you for coming. 

謝謝你的光臨。 


Don’t mention it. 

別客氣。 


Excuse me for interrupting you. 

請原諒我打擾你。 


I’m sorry to disturb you. 

對不起打擾你一下。 


Excuse me a moment. 

對不起,失陪一下。 


Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 

對不起,我馬上回來。



深圳寶安展會陪同口譯展會詢價與報價英語翻譯


 Will you please let us have an idea of your price?

請讓我對你們的價格有個大概的了解。 


Are the prices on the list firm offers?

請問。表上的價格都是實價嗎 


How about the price/ How much is this? 

這個價格怎樣? 我們報價時需要用到的英語 


This is our price list.

這是我們的價目表。 


We don’t give any commission in general.

我們通常不會給額外的傭金。 


What do you think of the payment terms?

關于付款條件你們有什么意見? 


Here are our FOB prices. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.

這是我們的離岸價格。所有的價格都以我方ZUI后確認為準。 


In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.

在一般情況下,我們的價格是按離岸價。 


We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.

我們向您報的是ZUI優惠的價格了,在這之前我們已經和很多客戶完成了交易。 


Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP?請您告訴我們您想要的規格、數量和包裝,以便我們盡快制定出報價? 


This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in?這是價格表,但只供參考。你有什么特別感興趣的地方嗎?


深圳寶安展會陪同口譯,免費報價熱線 400 8633 580


上一條:國外緊急服務電話陪同翻譯下一條:廣州廣交會展會翻譯

百搜不如一問,翻譯從溝通開始!

我們視口碑如生命,客戶滿意率百分之99