那里可以看免费国产黄片,免费的看看一级毛片,国产精品三级片一区二区,日韩一区视频网站

首 頁 > 新聞資訊

News

新聞資訊

坐飛機旅游英中翻譯

坐飛機旅游英中翻譯


值機篇

問路


Do you know where I can check in?

你知道在哪里可以值機嗎?


Do you know where the check in counter is?

你知道值機柜臺在哪里嗎?



座位


Can I have a window seat, please?

可以給我一個靠窗的位子嗎?


Can I have an aisle seat, please?

可以給我一個靠近過道的位子嗎?



行李


托運行李:check-in luggage

手提行李:hand-baggage / carry-on luggage


I would like to check in my luggage.

我想要托運行李。


How many luggages are you checking in?

有多少件托運行李?


Do you have a carry on?

有手提行李沒?


Can you place your baggage up here?

請把行李放上來。


Your luggage is overweight.

你的行李超重了。


Is this bag OK as hand luggage?

這個包可以隨身帶上飛機嗎?


The packing of this box is not adequate. Please go over to that counter to have it properly packed.

這個箱子包裝不符合要求,請到那邊柜臺打個包。


Can I take this through security?

這個可以通過安檢嗎?


Can I check my luggage through to...?

行李可以直接托運到(終點站)嗎?



登機


Which gate do I need to board from?

我應該在幾號登機口登機?


When do I need to board?

什么時間開始登機?



候機篇

問路


How can I find a trolley?

我怎樣才能找到行李推車?


Do you know where the Airport lounges is?

你知道機場休息室在哪嗎?


Do you know where the smoking area/room is?

你知道吸煙區/室在哪里嗎?



購物


Thank you, but I'm just looking.

謝謝,可是我只是看看


Is this tax free?

這個免稅嗎?


Can I pay by credit card?

我可不可以用信用卡付帳?


Where is the cash desk?

收銀臺在那里?


I want this, but in a large size.

我要大一點的。


I would like to take this one.

我要買這個。


Please wrap this for me.

請幫我把這個包起來。


I'm looking for a gift for my friend.

我要買這個禮物送給我朋友。



乘機篇

詢問


Is my flight on time?

我乘坐的飛機會準點起飛嗎?


How many hours are we behind schedule?

我們延誤多長時間?


Where is the restroom?

洗手間在哪?



行李


Where should I put my luggages?

行李應放在哪里?


May I put my bag on the rack?

我能把包放在行李架上嗎?


No, you can't. You should place it under your seat.

不可以。你應該把它放在座位下面。



座位


Where is my seat?

我的座位在哪里?


Can you show me the way to my seat?

您能帶我去座位嗎?


Could you change my seat,please?

請問能不能換一下我的座位?


Would you mind trading seats with me?

你介意和我換座嗎?


Where is the safety belt?

安全帶在哪里?


Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?

現在可以解開安全帶了嗎?



餐飲


Is there a meal served on this flight?

飛機上供應餐食嗎?


Would you like coffee or tea?

你想要咖啡還是茶?


Would you like something to drink?

你想要喝點什么?


May I have coffee/tea/juice/water?

我要一杯咖啡/茶/飲料/水,可以嗎?


Would you like a beverage before your meal?

你想要餐前飲料嗎?


What would you like for dinner ,chicken or beef?

晚餐想要雞肉還是牛肉?


May I take your tray away?

我可以收走你的盤子嗎?


Are you finished with that?

你吃完了嗎?



服務


This one is the call button, if you need us, please push it.

這是呼叫鈕,如果需要我們幫忙,請按一下。


Please put the back of your seat in upright position.

請將您的椅背調直。


Could I get another blanket, please,I'm a little cold.

可以再給我一條毛毯嗎?我有點冷。


May I have a blanket/a pillow/a headset/a pair of slippers?

請給我一條毛毯/一個枕頭/一副耳機/一雙拖鞋好嗎?


Could I get a newspaper/ a magazine?

請給我一份報紙/一本雜志好嗎?


Could you lend me a pen to fill out this immigration form?

可以給我一支筆填入境表嗎?



生病


I feel sick.

我覺得惡心。


I'm not feeling well.

我覺得不舒服。


I'm going to throw up.

我要吐了。


Let me get the airsick bag ready.

讓我先把嘔吐袋準備好。



轉機篇

問路


Where is the transfer counter?

轉機柜臺在哪里?


Where do I make my connection?

請問要轉機的話應該怎么走?


Which gate should I go to then?

請問需要去幾號登機口?


Where can I get my baggage/luggage?

我要在哪里取行李?


What terminal does my flight leave from at A airport?

我應該在A機場的哪個航站樓轉機?



詢問


What is your final destination?

請問你的zui終目的地是哪里?


Have I missed my connection?

我錯過我的轉機航班了嗎?


Could you please give me your old boarding pass?I'll give you a new one.

可以請你給我舊的登機牌嗎?我給你新的。


How long is my transfer time?

換乘時間有多久?


Do I need to go through Immigration for connection flights?

我在轉機時需要重新出境再入境嗎?


Will I have to claim and re-check my baggage for connecting flights?

轉機是不是需要再次托運我的行李?



坐飛機旅游英中翻譯http://www.game6070.com/news.asp?id=1519

上一條:泰語翻譯全球熱門聊天軟件下一條:輪船交通翻譯

百搜不如一問,翻譯從溝通開始!

我們視口碑如生命,客戶滿意率百分之99